- Starting with Maths Semester 3 degree batch form Thursday 16th Feb 2017 at 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Weekly three lectures. Fees Rs. 6000
- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 3 - Computer Engineering - May 13
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- From Chapter "Fourier Transform", only Fourier Integral, Fourier Sine Integral and Fourier Cosine Integral are retained in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Vector Algebra", "Vector Differentiation" have been shifted from First semester.
- Chapter "Vector Integration" has been added. No verification of Green's Theorem, Stoke's Theorem, and GDT will be asked. EXTR (sem 3), EXTC (sem 4), EIB (sem 4) and Civil (sem 4) had this chapter in Old Syllabus.
- Chapters "Complex Variable: and "Mapping" has been shifted from sem 4 of Old Syllabus to sem 3 in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Matrices" and "Linear Equations" have been shifted to First semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Laplace", "Fourier Series" "Complex Fourier" "Z-Transform" remains the same in New Syllabus.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.